Füm pipe

 Let's talk about this little wooden essential oil inhaler

it's easily my most used oily accessory and honestly my most favorite! 



How to use Füm: 

1: grab your pre-infused or blank "core"

*all of Füm's flavored cores are infused with Young Living essential oils*

2. Fray one end of your core

3. insert the non-frayed end into your Füm 

4. Inhale through your Füm and our through your nose


Read more about Füm here



It's so easy to travel with and I love that I can get the benefits of using my oils 

aromatically on the go! 


How I use my Füm: 

+ during my work day to stay focused and alert

+ during a hike or park walk

+ before and after my yoga class

+ after eating a large meal 

+when I'm feeling anxious or stressed

+ during a road trip or flight 


A few of my favorite blends to Füm:

+Peppermint

 +Bergamot, Orange, and Lemon

+Lavender and Vanilla

+Peppermint and Vanilla

+Orange and Grapefruit

+Bergamot, Grapefruit, Cedarwood


How to get your own Füm: 

1. go to the Füm website

2. Use my code 'BOCO10' at check out for 10% off your entire order

3. stalk your mailman for the happiest happy mail of all! 





Post a Comment

welcome. Theme by BD.