He Didn't Forget

I'm back. Wanna hear something crazy? I only have 5 more days left on this island! FIVE DAYS! Wanna hear something else crazy? IM FULLY FUNDED! 


Lots of you have kept up with me and this process of raising a whopping $10,000 since November (pretty much) of last year, and many of you have given and contributed so that I could be here. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Many of you have also kept up with my blog posts and have seen a consistent pattern of complaining, wrestling, and waiting, all the while still hoping, praying, and supporting me! I love having the opportunity to invite you all into this thing. My hope is that you would see clearly my highs and my lows and through that, Christ's faithfulness. This has been one of the most stretching and challenging seasons of my life but has already proven to be so good. I see Jesus in all of it. He didn't forget about me because He's a good father, and good fathers provide for their children! Can I get an AMEN?! The Lord is faithful and He never changes and I get to walk out into the world with testimonies of His goodness.


We have so much to do as we prepare to leave for outreach. I can't wait to share all of the beauty of South Africa with you.   Here we go! Onward travelers.
Stay tuned for so much more. As always, love you BIG!

Post a Comment

welcome. Theme by BD.