Enlarge My Capacity

I recently had the opportunity to take part in a Student Series with Rooted Ministry. 
I shared my most recent encounter of the love of Jesus and how my desire to know and love Him more has grown. 

"As I discover more of His character and more of His love for me, my love for Him grows deeper. It’s the concept of learning to be loved in order to love. I am convicted, humbled and healed when I experience His perfect expression of love, which in turn gives me the ability to love Him better and love others more. 
We all possess the ability to love, but to what extent? Our expressions of love can be filtered through past assumption, experience, and often pain. I need the love of the Father God to remove those filters and hindrances within me, which in turn increases the level at which I can love Him. 
The depth of my affection is transformed by the revelation of His affection for me! I have seen so much new depth in my love for Jesus since beginning to ask to the Lord for help in this area. I look back and see how far we have come, and I am so full of gratitude."

Feel free to read the whole article here

Post a Comment

welcome. Theme by BD.